Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

1.17.2009

Proton Wira GT Look: No 2

This is another Proton Wira GT Look.

This car look amazing with the custom made bodykit, 17inch wheel and a great airbrush stripe.








From the front, this Proton Wira had a very own bumper that was attached with a lips and front bumper. All those become a single piece. The head lamp still an original Wira, but the bulb casing was modified and the shield was made darken. The original bonnet also had a little transformation. Some hood scoop was attached there to help air ventilation and suction of the engine.

At the back, the original rear bumper was attached with a custom made skirting. Look carefully, it has two layer of side skirt! Last, but not least, a GT wings was installed to complete this Proton Wira GT Look.

Recommended product: 
Racing Aluminum GT Spoiler 52"... 
Gt Universal Type-x Black Aluminum...

5 comments:

  1. Where can I buy those proton wira headlights and signal light? email me if you know bamcanales[at]yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. im using a proton satria...
    where is ur shop located???
    how much does it cost to make a custom bodykit???
    can the GT front bumper fit my standard satria???
    plss email me at aziffshah@yahoo.com.my

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can i know where can get this infront bumper ??
    erm .. how much is it ??
    do you have shop ?
    please reply me to my email ..
    zhapalang@live.com.my ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. bro brapa kos mau buat wira kita supaya jadi macam nie???

    ReplyDelete
  5. where is ur shop located i need to modify my proton wira car boby... my email is alaska4peace@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Why not get paid to leave a comment?

CLICK HERE TO GT PAID WHEN YOU LEAVE A COMMENT

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin